sunnuntai 1. marraskuuta 2009

I should just name this my NaNo blog

or something like that.

It's Nov 1st, around 6.30pm and I've just realised that I should have prepared a little better to the start of Nano. Mainly, I should have prepared. In the previous weeks I figured, 'oh, I'll write something I know, I've done it four times, I can do it easily now', and you know I probably can. Only not easily. And I really don't feel like starting.

I almost forgot it started today, too. My mother greets me sometime during the day (as I wake up late late late), that she's already started and how much have I got. I am still going to do this nano-thing, right? Have I changed my mind? I didn't answer much. I was kind of surprised I'd manage to forget I was supposed to be excited about getting to write.

I was excited yesterday. But then I started reading the Watchmen comics and time just sort of took off somewhere without letting me know it was kind of late, before it was 2am and I was dead tired. And that's how I missed my first hours of my fifth year of doing Nano.

Oh well. I'll start a little later on. I mean, I know I can do this, so I don't have to worry. Eventually.. and onwards to yet another victory. Maybe if I tried to care more, the actual work would seem a lot more exciting. Maybe I should...

Well, the stories' have got to come out eventually. I know I'll find my treasures in there somewhere. And I'll love them no matter what.


With that, here's to another NaNoWriMo and a heap of good luck and inspiration to all other participants!

Ei kommentteja: