lauantai 29. marraskuuta 2008

Finished NaNo for this year. Well, finish and finish, got to 50k words all right, but the story didn't even start. I did get scene in with Gwen thinking over the disaster that's been her life so far. Also, sadness because her hero of a brother got killed and left behind, even though he's a prince. Suckness for that.

But I am done. Perhaps forever. I don't think I can do NaNo ever again, it's just too painful, especially with stories I don't know well enough, or care enough.

But I said the same thing last year, and look at me now. A winner, technically. Can't even get the bloody certificate to work on my old old version of Adobe Reader or whatever... So, have to download a new version, except first I have to register and give'em all sorts of groovy information about myself (and my bank account at some point, I'm sure), and then.. then I have to verify my email address twice, cos I guess they just like being dicks, and then they further ram that fact in by insisting I download an Adobe Download Manager, before I can finally get the bloody trial blah blah version of Acrobat 9.

Pahhhhh! -_-

Also, it is taking forever. This is so wrong.


Also also, while being away today, and after returning home, I find out that there has been evil things going on in our computers. For about two weeks mine and my mother's computers have been remotely controlled, apparently, because there was a lacking password somewhere, but my brother has apparently fixed this. Which is good, because now F-Secure can actually update again, which it has been unable to do. Suckness, but I thought nothing of it.

More suckness for the fuckers trying to steal out stuff - we gots nothing to take! Haha! The joke's on you, nowgodieplz.

Anyway... I need to rest now. Sleep is calling for me. And I want to drop on its arms and let it heal me forever... ~_~

Ei kommentteja: