sunnuntai 23. marraskuuta 2008

A quickie about NaNo. I wrote little over 1000 words, which got me above today's quota, just. I don't really know what's going to happen next, anyway. I wrote a little dialogue between two nothern clan leaders, but that didn't really go anywhere, and then I went with finding out about Adoun. Okay, so he gets dumped at a church, and gets totally taken in by god's grace, because this priest guy wasn't even going to check the place, but did go because he had a 'feeling'. And then there was a baby! And now he's a kid, and apparently his 'uncle' shows up to claim him or something, but everyone has a bit of an odd feeling about him. And I really doubt he's Adoun's uncle. The guy does claim to know why Adoun was named like he was, and get this: turns out, that there was a note with him, asking only that he be named Adoun Jiverge (say it with a French accent!) and nothing else. Well! I think he might be making it up, though, but the priest just left to go and get him while little Adoun waits with mixed feelings. And I'll be continuing from that tomorrow...


In other news, my brother, I guess, is angry at me because I don't spend time with my father. Because I was away in another town for the night. Because my class had organised a small dinner, afterwards three of us went to a friend and watched a movie. My my! Then we talked and giggled and laughed, and slept. And then we watched two movies more. Heavens!

Well, yesterday was a lot of fun, and most of today too. Well, you know, except until my brother tells me off. He has a point, but is very bad at getting them out. Ends up being a jerk, which of course doesn't work.

Well, jerk's behaviour isn't the best way to get me to make compromises.. :\

Ei kommentteja: