perjantai 21. marraskuuta 2008

So, now I've got Leofric and Astrid together, and married. Time to take a detour around the other countries in the world. My first craving was towards west, because it's so much and much unexplored plot land. I've come up with names for some of the countries, but not all of them.

One somewhat minor character comes from Sarga, which is below Wull, which are west from Delunia, which is directly west from Aylee. I've named him Adoun Jiverge (say it with a french accent!), and he's to be the bishop of Aylee's church for the time that Leofric lives, and till Gwen is born. He's old enough and dies at 80 something before Godrick's birth. Basically, he's an orphan, given to a church to be taken care of, and he goes into a monastery at a young age, then leaves with an older brother/father as a teen to go and teach the Aylee about the western faith. And then follows some more history.

I'm just curious, because for all the time I've ever thought about the kingdom story, my focus has always been mostly just Aylee. When I started planning more for this, this year, I started to find out that the world is a LOT bigger than just Aylee and Alsoth. It's got a while sphere of lands! Most of them don't feature in anyway in the story, because some are so forgotten, that people don't even know they exist. But they sort of do in my mind, which is the cool part.

And that's what I want to find out next, before getting into the birth of Garrick and what happens to him and etc.. I want to figure out what kind of nations the western kingdoms are, and the southern empire, and the northern clans too. And even Alsoth, because it's bit of a mystery as well! It all is! And it's so much fun! ^_^



Also, a bit of an update. At 37406 words now, and my nano progress report is claiming it's not a good amount. Keeps showing me red for my wordcount, even though it's above tomorrow's quota! Hmh. I wrote about 1100 and something words just now, and am calling it a night. I doubt I'll be able to write anything tomorrow, because I'll be gone all day, and even spending the night elsewhere. Suck much? Not really, I've good friend company. :) And I'm sure I'll have time to write on sunday, in the evening.





... now was there something else I meant to say before I fall asleep...?

Oh yes. Kid, from a previous post? Well, Kid said to me yesterday that they aren't annoyed at me anymore, which is good. I think we can try and talk again. I just wish I knew what threw Kid off me, and what exactly made Kid change their mind.. Maybe I'll find out tomorrow. I'm kind of curious. But also with a bit of dread. :\

Ei kommentteja: